22 January 2008

The Naked Mile: NSFW

I've been trying to exercise more. I bought some dumbbells this weekend while I was in Denver. I worked out this morning using the weights and my exercise ball; my muscles are a little sore and I'm feeling good. Over the last year or so I've been drastically improving my diet. Now that I've finally bought some new gym shoes I plan I playing badminton and maybe some other racket sports with the Flock. Of course, my fairly open schedule this semester should allow for some regular snowshoeing excursions, if I can only find someone willing to go with me.

So, hopefully I can keep up this momentum and start to get into shape. My main goals are just to be healthier and more active, and also to lose fat and build muscle.

So here is some more exercise motivation :)



His perky little butt is almost hypnotic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I suppose it's good you're working out in theory, but what about my Maximus Teddy Bear? I'll be awfully depressed if you melt away. Also makes me think I should do something....*ponders* Mmmm probably not.

miss kt said...

phwoar yes i see the appeal of une visite au swisse