29 January 2008

Je vais aller au Suisse.

That's it. I'm moving to Switzerland ;)



Also, I love Al Gore. It's hard to express how much I wish he were running for President this time.



I haven't posted any music in a while so, here's a little including a bit of a news story:

Australian alt-pop band Faker made some headlines this weekend when their lead singer Nathan Hudson came out of the closet hoping that his coming out will help to make queer teens feel comfortable with their sexuality.

Here's the video for Faker's single This Heart Attack:



Enjoy :)

3 comments:

Linus said...

Al Gore will forever be, in my mind, the best president we never had a chance to have.

Big Gay Jim said...

As soon as I'm well, I'll go with you, Maximus! Hawt men. nom nom nom nom

Unknown said...

HOT DAMN! Those Swiss boys can sweep me away, anytime.